What Music player do you use with Evo?

What Music player do you use on your Evo?

1. Stock

244 vote(s)
    37.8%
  2. Doubletwist

66 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Cube

23 vote(s)
    3.6%
  4. Mixzing

101 vote(s)
    15.7%
  5. btunes

17 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Meridian

10 vote(s)
    1.6%
  7. Other??

184 vote(s)
    28.5%
  1. jamesmckeephx

jamesmckeephx Well-Known Member

i haved tried many of em but cant really decide what to use? so figured id grab your choices on what to use for the music player on the evo.
    cube, doubletwist, mixzing, Stock Etc...

Advertisement
    :
  2. I use doubletwist. what i really like about it is that i can sync the phone with the pc via doubletwist. I have music, podcast, and a few videos on my phone. I havent had any issues with doubletwist
  3. Vincent Law

Vincent Law Well-Known Member

...Pandora. No way I'd get my music to fit on an SD card.
  4. dakidobf

dakidobf Well-Known Member

I use the stock player, it suits my needs as far as playing music.
  5. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish Well-Known Member

I use Music Mod -- it takes the stock player and makes it much, much better.
    DrCaleb and pocketrocket like this.
  6. Munnarg

Munnarg Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the one I've been using and I love it. I tried 3 (Cubed) before and hated it.
  7. Headcase_Fargone

Headcase_Fargone Well-Known Member

Subsonic and Zimly.
  8. Bikegeek

Bikegeek Well-Known Member

Mortplayer.
  9. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Music Mod. Does exactly what I need it to and when it's in full screen, still shows my wallpaper in the background and goes into landscape.
    DrCaleb likes this.
  10. t1jordan

t1jordan Well-Known Member

I like a lot of the music apps in the market place, but honestly HTC music player works pretty smoothly. The only problem is playing songs Shuffle. It seems as tho it plays a certain artist all the time. As tho it's not shuffling the playlist.
  11. t1jordan

Trying Music Mod now! It has good reviews.
  12. 06g35meister

06g35meister Member

I like cubed, though there is an edge to learning the software.
    GPDADDY95 likes this.
  13. drexappeal

It's awesome. I'm not really that picky about music players, but overall it worked better for me than the stock player. The only thing I could say about the stock player vs. Music Mod is I remember the stock player still showed music playing on the lock screen (whereas Music Mod doesn't do that), but someone guided me to an app where you can customize that lock screen to have it show what you want (e.g. text messages, emails, etc...). Can't remember the name and I haven't felt the need to try it yet, but seemed to be a pretty good app.
    DrCaleb likes this.
  14. shandroid

shandroid Well-Known Member

3 is my favorite so far.......
    tiny2nz and GPDADDY95 like this.
  15. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish Well-Known Member

WidgetLocker :) I use it to put the MM widget on my lock screen along with my chompSMS widget.
    keyholeSecrets and drexappeal like this.
  16. drexappeal

There it is!

Thanks, jrstinkfish. Were you the one that had suggested that to me in another thread? I think I'm gonna have to at least save that so I won't forget again...LOL.
  17. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

18. katmandoo122

katmandoo122 Well-Known Member

I've use Mixzing for the most part but I also use a cool little music app called Moodagent sometimes as well. Moodagent is good at finding music from my library that fits my mood at the time, although the app is not as good of a music player, since it lacks some of the basics.
  19. Crodley

Crodley Well-Known Member

+1 I'm picky about how my music sounds and having an EQ is number one in importance to me. I haven't even tried other players...
  20. t1jordan

You must be talking about Widget Locker. I have it but I dont use it. It's not as smooth as I would like it to be. But I do like Widget Locker. As for Music Mod, IT ROCKS! I really like the #np tweet option. But not having the music player on the Lock screen is a deal breaker.
  21. senturus

senturus Active Member

lithium music player
  22. IgnatiusTheKing

IgnatiusTheKing Well-Known Member

I really only listen to music on my phone when I'm traveling (flying), so I use the stock player. It seems like it uses a lot more battery than the iPod function on my iPhone did when I'm in Airplane Mode and everything else is off. Still, it works fine for me.
  23. lamboh

lamboh Well-Known Member

+2
  24. teknagen

teknagen Well-Known Member

I like mort because i can just select folders to play.
    I like mixzing because it automatically download album covers +eq.
    They need to make better widgets though.
  25. wubbie075

wubbie075 Well-Known Member

I would use any player that let me use the music controls in my BT stereo headset.

Stock, Meridian & doubletwist all worked at various times, but now nothing does.