• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What my iPhone using friend said about my EVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking with my friend about the new iPhone he is getting and he was saying how intuitive and awesome they are. He shows me turning on bluetooth as an example. I locked my phone, threw it to him and challenged him to enable bluetooth. He figured it out quick. Said the Mario wallpaper was sweet. Then said, "it seems easy...but its almost too much"...

I said thanks for the compliment.

NO WAY! You found a smart iPhone user?? Now that is news!! :D

Upvote 0
Originally Posted by Sprint
WARNING - Rooted Devices: Most likely rooted devices will not accept or even receive the update which is expected and why roots void warranty.

LOL. I'll translate:

WARNING - Rooted Devices: Any device that has been optimized and had its issues fixed by rooting and loading a custom ROM will not accept or even receive the bloated, buggy update we threw together last week.

Upvote 0
I don't care.

I'm just kidding with ya.

:p

You mean like this?: The Large HardOn Collider
haha indeed, play on words of teh LHC is always a good time.
LOL. I'll translate:

WARNING - Rooted Devices: Any device that has been optimized and had its issues fixed by rooting and loading a custom ROM will not accept or even receive the bloated, buggy update we threw together last week.
so horrifyingly true it's scary

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones