what new phone will u get?

1. drrandall1

drrandall1 Active Member

I'm leaning towards the LG optimus g pro....... or note 3, s4, nexus or Motorola x.
    Might be the wrong posting place. But....... whatcha think?

Advertisement
    :

2. Asus Padfone 4 Infinity + station.
  3. Adauth

Adauth Well-Known Member

I'll see what's out come July. My upgrade date.
  4. iTzKPanda

iTzKPanda AF's resident panda

I'm waiting for the Note III. That battery life...
  5. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Leaning towards a Nexus 5 around about December, it it's out at the time.
  6. Phoenix1974

Phoenix1974 Well-Known Member

Got the Note 2 in November and my Motorola Razr not sure for upgrade till January so I'll see what's out by then but will probably stick with Samsung, loving this bad boy.
  7. Shotgunx1x

Shotgunx1x Well-Known Member

No doubt going to be getting the S4 unless someone can convince me otherwise. Currently using my very outdated HTC Incredible due to my iPhone falling in the pool the otherday.
  8. dazzlebean

dazzlebean New Member

Right now, I have a GS3. I loooove it! not sure when I will upgrade. I'm hoping Nokia comes out with an android device soon, if they do I am sooo gonna get it. Lookup the Nokia nexus G concept :D they probably wont though :-( if Samsung releases it soon, I might end up with the GN3.
  9. NeXuS4

NeXuS4 Well-Known Member

My nexus ⁴ will pretty much turn into a completely different beast when key lime pie hits so unless the Motorola X phone is ridiculous I will be staying with what I have for the foreseeable future.
  10. matt190191

matt190191 Well-Known Member

Waiting for a tegra 4 or snapdragon 800 phone to come out.
  11. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

I'm sticking with my Nexus 4 - awesome beast. And so cheap :)

If I was in the market and not looking for a Nexus, I'd be tempted by the S4 or the lastet HTC One.

My guess is the next Nexus isn't going to be out until late November - I doubt you're going to want to wait that long.
  12. onpointG35

onpointG35 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of buying the Moto Cliq XT again..I kid I kid, I'll wait till this summer and go from there
  13. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

The Android Lounge is as good place as any...:)

I'm getting the HTC One < It is the one.
  14. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

I just returned a Galaxy Nexus. The two reasons I stated in the return were its awful battery life and that it wouldn&#8217;t sync with my XP PC. Unstated reasons are that I&#8217;m so used to my eensy Optimus that the Gnex felt like carrying a television in my pocket. And that Google has done so much to add features I have no interest in, like Plus and other stuff you just can&#8217;t stay away from. It all made me think I&#8217;ve become a technological Luddite.

But when Sprint goes 4G in my area and releases an eensy, lightning-fast droid I can trade up to fer nuthin, I&#8217;m puttin&#8217; that orange triangle on my wagon and ridin&#8217; down the freeway to get one.

Just to see, I should post a poll: Which phone do you prefer, the Gnex or the Optimus. I bet I&#8217;m the only one who would vote for the latter.
  15. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

I've ordered the HTC One, really like the look of the blink feed and the early reviews are really positive.
  16. jefboyardee

jefboyardee Well-Known Member

17. bluebayou

bluebayou Well-Known Member

Samsung galaxy S4..whenever it comes out.
    That, or potentially motorola's X phone

or maybe I should get a nexus...hmmm

(and iphone 5..is actually in the running. le gasp.)