• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What new phones is verizon getting in 2012

Bumping to ask the same question. I'm eligible for an upgrade at the end of the month and am eyeing the Rezound. I currently have the Thunderbolt (which I like) and wonder if I should waste discount on a marginal upgrade or just wait for the next round of phones.

I'm most interested in HTC's next offering because I like and have gotten used to Sense.

Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Upvote 0
I was going to start a new thread - but thought that this was a better place to pose the question - Now that the Razr Maxx is out - has anyone heard what the next Hi-End Android Phone coming to Big Red will be?

Well, at one time there was a rumor that the Motorola Dinara would be coming to Verizon.

4.5 Inch 720p Motorola XT928 (Dinara) Announced, Could Be Headed for AT&T

Bet the above link indicates that it may now be headed to AT&T insteaad of Verizon (which was rumored to be the carrier a long time ago) Nice phone too..... 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, a 4.5 inch 720p display, a 13 megapixel camera capable of shooting 1080p HD video, a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera and more.

We should get a lot more info at the Mobile World Congress. coming next month.

Upvote 0
I was going to start a new thread - but thought that this was a better place to pose the question - Now that the Razr Maxx is out - has anyone heard what the next Hi-End Android Phone coming to Big Red will be?

I'm thinking Moto is going to let the RAZR family do it's thing for a few months. Last month at CES they did say they would be putting out less phones (link below) this year, so I think that the RAZR will be their star VZW player for at least a month or two.

Motorola Plans to Release Fewer Phones This Year, the World Says “Thank You” – Droid Life

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones