• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What paid apps should i buy?

droidftw

Mar 15, 2010
Before i post YES I HAVE searched and read through most of the threads but most of the apps i have either tried and dont like or dont need.
I have 10 dollars to spend becuasde i wroked for my dad for a while.
My current paid apps are
Weather and Toggle widget
GDE
Nexusmod 2.0

I'm 13 so any "adult apps" i wouldnt want
Ty in advance

I have Audio Manager Pro. I love it! It lets you easily change audio levels all in one place. It also allows you to set up different profiles. I have one for normal levels, work (just barely able to hear), school (everything vibrate), and complete silence (everything silent). All I have to do is open the shortcut to profiles and press on the profile I want. I believe it is either $.99 or $1.99.

I also have 360Live. It is for the XBox 360 and is really cool. I believe this one was one or two bucks. It lets you see what your Live friends are doing. You can compare achievements and even send messages.

A game I paid for is Gem Miner Dig Deep. This game rocks. Totally worth the couple bucks I paid for it. Basically you are a miner and have a gigantic mine to dig through. I waste more time playing this game than I do playing my 360!

I have bought a couple others, but cannot remember which were paid and which were free.

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones