• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What phone did you have before the G1?

Oh man. I have had just about all of them. I tend to get a phone as soon as it comes out. Right now, I am useing the Shadow. A good phone I must say. Before that I had the wing, dash, MDA, several Blackberrys, a few razr's. some nokias...........and so on and so on. Lol! Thank god for ebay or I would be drowning in phones.

Upvote 0
I was rocking the original BB Curve for 2 years. Was *thoroughly* impressed with it. The original battery was still going strong after 2 years of heavy use. But...it was due for retirement and like shivers said...can't miss out on being part of a revolution

Upvote 0
After perusing through this site, I have come to the conclusion that most members last phone was either a SideKick, Blackberry, Treo, or iPhone. For some this is their first smart phone. By determining from where we come, developers can determine what type of apps we are used to and they might fill that void.

I'll start. My last phone was a Palm Treo 680.

My favorite apps on that platform were BeCrossword, pssh, BibleReader, Power48 (Hewlett-Packard RPN Calc emulator), GoogleMaps, VoiceMemo, AudioGateway (for A2DS bluetooth stereo audio streaming), mOcean/pTunes (for mp3 playback) and CallRec (great for when driving).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones