What phone is this forum for?

1. MisterG694

MisterG694 Active Member

Now that the N1, Incredible, and Desire have all been announced (which were all thought at one time to be the Passion), which phone does this forum represent? The hypothetical VZW-bound HTC sense ui sporting 1ghz snapdragon phone? There are just too many topics to move and too many important convos to delete. just curious. Input from the Mods?

Advertisement
    :
  2. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

I actually came to this subforum just now to find out, lol.
  3. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

To be honest, no one but HTC knows. When the original images leaked under the passion name, this forum was made. That phone turned out to be the Nexus One.

I guess it has hung around, because people are hoping for a CDMA version of these snapdragon based devices. I personally believe the Passion isn't anything more than an internal code name for the nexus one.

Then again, up until this week everyone 'knew' desire was the code name for the Droid Eris, so there is always hope ;)
  4. YankeeDudeL

It was only this moment that I realized I'm a cell phonatic (hmmm...I like it), and, most definitely, a phandroid.
  5. DroID RaGE

DroID RaGE Well-Known Member

+1
    It occurred to me as I read the title of this thread - Is there actually a passion phone that we are still waiting for? I too equate the passion to the N1...
    Maybe a rumoured "PassionC"?
  6. Ghâshûl

Ghâshûl Well-Known Member

Passion C would be the Verizon Nexus One, I'd guess.
  7. YankeeDudeL

That's essentially what it boils down to for me. And just for laughs, check out w/ happened to the HTC Dragon subforum after this one was released. Dust in the wind...
  8. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I have a feeling this subforum will see it's maker soon. I think the Incredible was the last of the Bravo/Passion offspring.
  9. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

I came on here because I saw the forum name and wondered...

The Nexus One update files have all had signed-passion in the file name.
  10. Benrx

Benrx Well-Known Member

Are there are any new HTC rumors yet? Maybe the forum needs a section for each phone maker and their respective rumors ... or maybe there is such a thing and I haven't seen it.
  11. mingkee

mingkee Active Member

Isn't HTC Passion GSM nexus one?
    Look at the name of nexus one update file and you'll realize that.
  12. Benrx

Benrx Well-Known Member

Maybe we could talk about the HTC Merge?

I'm due for upgrade in November. I want an Incredible, but I want to check out this Merge first.