What phone should I get?

1. Meadroidows

Meadroidows Well-Known Member

First and foremost I want another android phone. I'm not happy with my HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE. I switched over to Verizon last Wednesday and they have the 14 day return policy. I'm looking for an android phone that I will absolutely fall in love with. (I loved the Motorola ATRIX 2 when I had AT&T) So, what phone do you gentlemen/ladies think I should go with?

Advertisement
    :
  2. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

Does it have to be Verizon? If not, I would say get a Nexus 4 if you can. It is the best phone available right now.

If you are going to stay with Verizon, I know a few people with a Droid RAZR Maxx HD and it is a very impressive phone.
    Meadroidows likes this.
  3. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

i have moved you guys over to the device comparison subforum.
  4. Meadroidows

I am honestly thinking of cancelling Verizon's service and re-connecting AT&T. Does AT&T have the Nexus 4? The Verizon phone I have been looking at is the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Is this phone any count?
  5. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

With att you can buy the n4 from Google for 300 I think and take it to them. But its sold out right now on the play store :(
    Meadroidows likes this.
  6. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I have the Droid DNA, and it's a great phone if you can deal with the size. Gets great signal on VZW too if you decide to stay with them.
  7. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

When you get it from Google Play you can use it on any GSM carrier. Trying to get one is the only problem.
    Meadroidows likes this.
  8. Meadroidows

I'm more than likely to go with the Samsung Galaxy s3. I'm loving the phone and the deal today.
    LilBit likes this.
  9. LilBit

LilBit Well-Known Member Contributor

Good choice!!:D
  10. AndroidGuide

AndroidGuide Member

The Nexus 4 is one of the hottest phones out right now. the Nexus 7 has also been storming up the tablet market also. And I have a Google Nexus 7 and I love it. If I could, I would get a Google Nexus 4.