• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What Phones have 64GB Internal Storage AND Micro SD Slot?

ChannelZ28

Lurker
Sep 21, 2015
Hi guys, my IPod Classic recently bit the dust after 8+ years and rather than buy a new one, I was thinking I could probably get similar storage in a phone now and only have one device. I would need a phone with 64+ internal and sdxc support so I could put in a 128GB card. I have about 150gb of music that I want to carry around and I use prepaid service so the cloud is not an option.

On another note, will processor speed matter since the phone has to browse through that much storage?

The only one I can find through my limited searching is the Asus Zenfone 2. I'm hoping for some cheaper/older option, since nothing really matters to me other than the storage.

I have found lists of phones with storage slots, and lists of phones with 64gb capacity, but not both. I figured someone might know of some. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones