What phones will you be getting?

Last Updated:

1. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I get to upgrade in Oct. I am loving the Evo but then Sprint is going to release the Epic....dang you decisions...Keep in mind I have the moment now. Any opinions or suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

It all depends if you want the physical keyboard or not. I think the Epic has a keyboard at least, I forget. So many phones!

3. Prince Muzic

Prince Muzic Active Member

The Epic. Enough said.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

4. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

I thought about getting the Evo come my upgrade in Oct. But now that the epic 4g is confirmed I think im leaning towards that. I want something different other than htc sense and the Epic seems to fit my android need

5. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

Epic! I have purty acrylic nails and can't use the keyboards on capacitive screens. So I need the slider for texing, e-mailing, or entering web addresses. I was actually due for an upgrade last Christmas, and I bought the Hero, not realizing it was capacitive (my previous HTC was not, so I just assumed..). I had to return it. :(

6. sipcommunication

sipcommunication Member

Interesting. I was hoping that someone will continue to make resistive screen that works with fingernails. But after iphone become popular, it seems all screens are capacitive now. sign...

7. So-Low Da Don

So-Low Da Don Well-Known Member

Epic 4G, but not for the phys keyboard, I like it for the screen and the better gaming experience, and the touchwiz 3.0 looks not as boring as htc sense, plus the video store.

8. joseamirandavelez

joseamirandavelez Well-Known Member

I'm kind of leaning towards the Epic, but I have this big issue with the 10 extra bucks per month... specially since there is no 4G coverage in Puerto Rico, where I live. And I dont think they are planning to bring 4G here in a long time... So I would be paying for something they can not provide me...

Aside the 10 bucks, I think the Epic size is better for me... But I need to try them in the Sprint store when the Epic is out...

9. Puddin422

Puddin422 Well-Known Member

I was told there are a couple lower end phones that are still resistive, but pretty much anything worth having (to anybody that would be browsing a website like this!) is capacitive now. :(

I'm with you, and I'm not cutting my nails off just for a stinkin' phone! :p

10. waxwolf

waxwolf New Member

both the evo and the epic are just too big to carry in my pocket, and that's important to me. i'm getting a hero.