• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What price did you pay for the G1?

I payed $299 because my contract wasn't up till the first half of 09 sometime. I got the $25 plan because I only have the 400 text message plan now and have only gone over once. for those of you who haven't notice we get 400 text and 400 MMS with the 400 text plans so if I ever run low on SMS I just start taking random pics and sending texts with the MMS

Upvote 0
I payed $299 because my contract wasn't up till the first half of 09 sometime. I got the $25 plan because I only have the 400 text message plan now and have only gone over once. for those of you who haven't notice we get 400 text and 400 MMS with the 400 text plans so if I ever run low on SMS I just start taking random pics and sending texts with the MMS

Uh, no I don't think that's how it works. It's 400 messages total, whether they be SMS or MMS. It's not 400 of each.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones