• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What rare cars have you seen in person?

It certainly resembles the famous ZZ Top car, but I'm just not sure. I didn't get a good look at it from the front. I was inside, and I heard an unfamiliar car, so I looked outside and saw it passing my house. I thought, shit, wish I'd gotten pics! :eek: Then I heard it turning and coming back. Grabbed my camera and got outside just in time to see it pulling up across the street, and my neighbor talking to some other guy. I tried to be discreet snapping pics. :) I haven't met this particular neighbor, but my mom knew him; she told me he owns race cars and collects cars. I've seen his big transport truck in front of his house many times, with lovely cars in it. :D

Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
I saw one of these at my local Wal-Mart parking lot yesterday. So I took a picture of it.

IMAG0136.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones