• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What ringtone are you using right now? (SMS)

OK so to get away from all the 2.1-mania for awhile i'd like to hear what everybody is using for their text notification sound.....
(p.s. longtime lurker, first time poster)

to start off mine is "Droid" in android voice, from the zedge app

I use The ones I like, same as everybody else. Which, based on your choice I'm sure you wouldn't like.
Does it really matter what Sounds others are using? It's like asking what songs they have loaded on their SD card? or what their Ringtone is.

The reason we chose droid is so we can have anything we want. And not be stuck using what others think we should use!

In other words - Who cares!

P.S.
What music do you like? whats your favorite song? Mine is the one they play in the droid commercial -

YouTube - Verizon Wireless Motorola Droid (iDon't) Commercial

Maybe you can teach me how to make it my ringtone!

But if you want to be different and noticeably cooler, you can try this

Attachments

• notification.zip
    49.8 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0
I use The ones I like, same as everybody else. Which, based on your choice I'm sure you wouldn't like.
Does it really matter what Sounds others are using? It's like asking what songs they have loaded on their SD card? or what their Ringtone is.

The reason we chose droid is so we can have anything we want. And not be stuck using what others think we should use!

In other words - Who cares!

P.S.
What music do you like? whats your favorite song? Mine is the one they play in the droid commercial -

YouTube - Verizon Wireless Motorola Droid (iDon't) Commercial

Maybe you can teach me how to make it my ringtone!

But if you want to be different and noticeably cooler, you can try this

Really? The OP wasn't trolling, he wasn't flaming anyone, he wasn't even complaining about anything. Is trying to start a conversation about something that hasn't been covered a thousand times already really irritating you that much? And I get an infraction for calling out a real troll.......

Anyway.....I'm using a part of a NIN song that I made in ringdroid for my texts. The "Oh no you didn't" song from the commercial for Mercenaries 2 for my ringtone.

Upvote 0
Well I used to have ringo pro which allowed me to have each contact have their own seperate ringtones for both sms & calls but that got to be annyoing
because supposed Bridget texts me and her ringtone is diva...Well diva starts playing for a second and then drew text me and his ringtone is i can transform ya so its annoying when you hear 15 different songs in less than 10 mins haha

now i use Lil wayne "Ice cream paint job" :)

Upvote 0
Reactions: W4LLY
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones