What ROM do you recommend?

Last Updated:

1. Blitzpwnage

Blitzpwnage Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have just rooted using unrevoked.com and my phone is now rooted I have fresh 2.1.2 and fresh 2.0d which one should i flash?

Advertisement
  2. pinoy724

pinoy724 Well-Known Member

I'm using Fresh Rom 2.1.2. It's very stable and it has everything 2.0d has plus more. Although people have been complaning about losing memory space. If you partition your sd card you can use apps2sd. If you do chose Fresh2.1.2, make sure to flash the su fix for it.

3. Blitzpwnage

Blitzpwnage Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How do I do this? The Fix?

NVM I found it lol

4. pinoy724

pinoy724 Well-Known Member

5. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Wiping thru screens and the acceleromator (sp?) Behaves a lot slower on 2.1.2 than 2.0d. I just flashed the newest keyboard mod (htc IME) and I can't complain. It's all on preference. 2.0d simply works better for me

6. Hero_Guy

Hero_Guy Well-Known Member

for me wiping through the screens seems to be faster for me then when i was on the stock 2.1. even though this is my first rom i've ever flashed, im loving it and i've had it on my phone for a few days now and love it. the only thing i hate is that it does have occasional lag but thats only when i have a text waiting for me to read.(weird right?) and sometimes the new keyboard gets unbearably laggy but thats only happened to me twice and i cant really comment on landscape mode since i only use it when watching youtube but it seems faster than stock 2.1 but not much faster

7. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

Yea I had to add that keyboard mod to my sdcard, the lag was unbearable. With the new keyboard installed it works slightly better bit there's still some noticeable lag especially in the browser. But its step up in my case. Still love my Hero