what roms are avaliable for ZVD?

Last Updated:

1. iown

iown Well-Known Member

ok so i am on zvb and thinking about updating to zvd because people said it was more smooth and good stuff like that.. the only thing that is holding me back is that there arnt much roms for that update.. Can someone please just list the avaliable roms for that update please? :D

Advertisement
  2. racinmason001

racinmason001 Well-Known Member

I think your answer is 0 roms are available right now. Until lg releases the source code for zvd there isn't gonna be any built for zvd. I think some run on zvd but i'm not sure which ones. I'm just running a theme right now. Waiting on PG to iron out cm9.
  3. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

as of right know (Wip) on making a rom for zvd almost bro .
  4. babybee122

babybee122 Well-Known Member

Ditto.
    It's a work in progress. ZVD was only released like a week or two tops.
  5. JETMAKERO

JETMAKERO Well-Known Member

There is only a few things that work for ZVD and don't make the mistake like most did on Flashing A Rom/Theme that was made for ZVB and ZVC.

ZVD Things that work:ROM's:
    LD-LG ZVD Alpha 2,not really a true Rom without custom ZVD Kernel, but that's it for now.

THEMES: CLear BUBBLE ZVD
    Phone Candy
    Toxic Green
    Black Chrome
    LDK-ICK ZVD Test 3.

6. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

I'm already testing a rom for zvd mtmichaelson is still working on it so just b patience.( wip)
  7. babybee122

babybee122 Well-Known Member

Right, a work in progress. :) Keep up the awesome work :) you guys are too awesome.
  8. rpyhe

rpyhe Member

I'm on the ZVD update running the Gingersteem Extreme rom from the zvb and it's running flawlessly. If you do a backup of the stock zvd then wipe everything and flash the Gingersteem extreme you shouldn't have any issues, well I haven't and iv been running on it since the day zvd was released.
  9. circtest

circtest Well-Known Member

I'm using GSE II on ZVD
  10. chicanito

chicanito Well-Known Member

same, running GSE II, only problem is HDMI, it works at times but usually it doesn't
  11. Hendoe

Hendoe Well-Known Member

if gse II works on the zvd will gse I work as well?
  12. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Well-Known Member

I'm not saying it wont, but GSE I was based off ZVB. Anything you're flashing over ZVD (ROMs or kernels) that was meant for another version, you're running the risk of removing the fixes, enhancements, etc, included in that version. I'm running stock rooted ZVD with 2.2Ghz kernel built for ZVB/C, with no problems so far. But this is not recommended by those who know. I would wait, if i were you, for ROMs, kernels built from ZVD source.
    Trek950 likes this.