What ROMs are currently available for the Mesmerize?

1. King Mustard

King Mustard Well-Known Member

What ROMs are currently available for the Mesmerize?

So far, I know about the USCC's official 2.1, the leaked USCC's 2.2 and the USCC's official 2.2.

Are there any custom 2.2/2.3 ROMs floating around?

Advertisement
    :
  2. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

The Samsung Mez section of the XDA forum will have the most up to date listing.
    jamoosh likes this.
  3. shemslocum

shemslocum Well-Known Member

xda doesn't have squat, apparently rootzwiki is the place to go
    LaTuFu likes this.
  4. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Yes, that's a good update for this sticky. The Devs have moved from XDA over to rootzwiki
  5. shemslocum

6. 2acclaim

2acclaim Well-Known Member

I'm currently rocking 4.01 downloaded from rootzwiki. Awesome Sauce was my preferred but the lure of ICS was too much.

Most of it works, no navigation via GPS. Camera, phone, texting(via google voice) all works well.

ICS is definitely worth a look if youre interested.
  7. shemslocum

thanx i might try that i don't really use gas very often kept during fishing season. thanx alot man!!!!!!!!
  8. shemslocum

is that from the fascinate developers ics thread? that first link for the alpha port of ics???? there is like 50 pages in that thread....... that's alt of reading
  9. 2acclaim

2acclaim Well-Known Member

yes, but in the 1st thread download the V3. ignoring the rest of the banter which is mostly about XDA/Rootzwiki war
  10. AudioIM

AudioIM New Member

I have the ICS Rom on my phone, and everything works great! Including Navigation, etc.
  11. shemslocum

yea this conversation was when there was only a rom for the fascinate. I am also currently rocking 4.0.3 with v14 glitch kernel
  12. trippseventeen

trippseventeen Active Member

I am running cm9, Jellybean 4.1.1,check rootzwiki for the link,its running just fine for me
  13. ppsi

ppsi New Member

I can really use some help.I've spent hours hunting down a proven way to root my Mez. I recently upgraded it to GB and the volume sucks for in-call for both the external & ear speakers. The 2.3.5 rev does not address this.
    I tried to join rootzwiki and it says that my email address is in use which leads me to believe that my registration was validated however I cannot log in nor can I get any sort of reply from admins over there.
    I had this phone rooted prior to the GB upgrade using Superuser but it nor longer works with the GB firmware.
    If someone can help I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Howard