• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root What roms if any can I flash on 4.1.1?

labeledbass

Android Enthusiast
Jun 17, 2010
I'm familiar with odin and modding but from what I see here nothing is available yet, if there is a possibility it's from ICS to CM10 on a 5113. So my question is there any possibility yet of flashing or do have to back up to ICS then flash, the phone came with 4.1.1, I've rooted it, no app.removal just frozen. I've just seen some ICS flashes and wondered how it would behave on JB. TIA

I'm familiar with odin and modding but from what I see here nothing is available yet, if there is a possibility it's from ICS to CM10 on a 5113. So my question is there any possibility yet of flashing or do have to back up to ICS then flash, the phone came with 4.1.1, I've rooted it, no app.removal just frozen. I've just seen some ICS flashes and wondered how it would behave on JB. TIA

It's always recommended to back up your ROM. What I would do is flash Cyanogenmod 10.1 since it is more widely supported (Flash the P5110 ROM). I see no problems with this ROM, except the lack of IR support, since we are flashing a P5110 variant of the ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones