What screen protector do you suggest

Last Updated:

1. Silverwing

Silverwing Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Most people around here have suggested Phantomskinz or Zagg - I tried them both and I find them grippy and annoying and bad compared to the droids real glass surface. Does anybody know of a screen protector, even if it is a cheap one that is smooth? Anything goes, even the ones that use static to stick.

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Nothing's better than Phantom Skinz, out of all the skins I've tried. Not sure what your complaint is. If you don't like Phantom Skinz, then you will probably not like any skin.

3. Nicks88

Nicks88 Well-Known Member

+1 for Phantom Skinz. Installed full body kit and couldn't be happier!

4. Gecko

Gecko Member

I like the phantom skinz screen protector I bought. Don't find it "grippy" at all.

5. Nidisa

Nidisa Well-Known Member

I actually have found that the Verizon plastic protector is the best for the slide feel....yes, they are a pain to get on without flaws, but I used the steamy bathroom trick and a few protectors and got mine on finally without bubbles and dust! Looks fine, keep a little lint free cloth in my purse to wipe the smudges and I'm very happy. Use Zagg shield for the rest of the phone and I'm gtg :)

6. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

I used Clear Protector. Got it on eBay for $7.26 shipped. A fantastic permanent screen protector. I used it on my Dare and it lasted longer than my Dare did :D

7. kswanson3598

kswanson3598 Member

I have the Zagg screen protector. I love it. Can't beat the lifetime warranty either. $20 for them to install.