What size SD card in XETips

1. phil99

phil99 Well-Known Member

What size SD card ca,e with your sensation XE, mine was a 16gb but i have read it should come with 4gb, am I just lucky

Advertisement
  2. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member

Mine was a 16gb & I've definitely read in reviews that 16gb is what it's meant to come with as standard.
  3. Edd

Edd Member

mines is 16gb and that is what it should come with
  4. phil99

phil99 Well-Known Member

Thats what i thought but ive read a few reviews that say 4gb, thought my luck was in again as i got a really good deal on the phone too
  5. UKseagull

UKseagull Well-Known Member

16gb here too.
  6. fahadseyam

fahadseyam New Member

I got mine from Kuwait,with 8GB only :(
  7. MrMister

MrMister Well-Known Member

Is a 16Gb but the internal memory is 4Gb buy only about 750Mb is allowed to be used by the user, the test being for the OS
  8. Roxolid

Roxolid Well-Known Member

mine came with a 32gb card and ........ oh good morning,,,,,damn it was just a dream

actually it came with an 8gb card, but i now have a 32gb card
  9. romil26

romil26 Member

Got with 8gb only. :(
  10. ladious

ladious Member

malaysia 8GB only =(
  11. psyxologos

psyxologos Well-Known Member

Mine came with a 16GB but I changed it for the 32GB I had in my HTC Desire
  12. fuel3100

fuel3100 New Member

ive got 8gb only.. plan to buy 32gb..
  13. Pouya

Pouya Member

I bought mine from kuwait too and it came with 16gb
  14. Jim1976

Jim1976 Member

My phone was from Kong Kong and it came with 8GB.
  15. murzz

murzz Well-Known Member

Mine came with a 16 Gig card and is only a week old, possibly HTC have decided to change the size now from the initial release date.
  16. Tattycakes

Tattycakes Well-Known Member Contributor

Mine is 16Gb and it's always said that since it appeared on their website in October. Very happy with it! ^_^
  17. sweetlady143

sweetlady143 Member

I have only 8gb ... If I plan to change it to 32gb ... Is it safe or much safer if I stick to 16 gb??? And does I need to just copy from one memory card to the new one /?? Thanks
  18. younger06

younger06 Active Member

I put in a 64gb sandisk ultra, the phone tells you its not compatible and gives you the choice to reformat the card........press ok and hey presto 64gb SXE.
  19. radhx

radhx Member

XE specs indicate support only upto 32GB. Better load your card considerably beyond 32GB and check if you can retrieve data correctly... just to be on safer side.... if ok, then nothing like it. :)

BTW, I got 8GB with my XE. Looks like 8GB for Asia region.
  20. willcaddy

willcaddy Member

Mine came with a 16GB SD Card. I think its depending on your provider. I'm with 3 and a friend of mine is too with the same phone and got the same. I have a feeling o2 only do 8GB but don't quote me :p . Think it was a friend of a friend mentioned it.
  21. younger06

younger06 Active Member

Both of my Sensation XE's came with 16gb cards. Both on O2 Ireland. Lost the first one with the expensive 64gb Sandisk onboard and my new one (which I had to buy) has a Sandisk 32gb Ultra on board.
  22. younger06

younger06 Active Member

Update....... Back running a Sandisk Mobile Ultra 64gb