What the HECK is going on with MotoBlur services?!

1. Castle

Castle Member

Owning a CLIQ is becoming more and more frustrating lately. Now, since yesterday, MotoBLUR services are dead leaving this thing fairly crippled. I'm hearing this is a widespread issue and it's being "worked" on.

Others here with this issue? :mad:

Advertisement
  2. BORIStheBLADE

BORIStheBLADE Well-Known Member

No issues here.
  3. IINaDII

IINaDII Active Member

I don't use the blur service.. so I haven't noticed
  4. mbstrlbstr

mbstrlbstr New Member

I'm having the issues. It started for me about 10 am Sunday. I only noticed, because I tried to upload a picture to facebook. The problem was only with facebook till yesterday afternoon, when I stopped getting twitter updates as well.
    This happened to me before, with facebook integration, and that was fixed with a call to Motorola, and them walking me through a bunch of non-fixes, and one that worked. I couldn't remember what it was that worked so I called again.
    The rep told me that this was a different issue, fine, and that the moto reps were updating the system currently and it would be fixed in 24 hours.
    This morning I woke up to about 150 updates from twitter and Facebook. After sliding through all of them (seriously where is the mark all as read button?) I haven't recieved any other happenings. I don't receive dm's or facebook emails much anyway, so I can't account for that.
    Side note: Its funny that the thing that sets this phone apart from others, is the first thing that people remove. I know that it is a resource hog, but I don't notice it that much, and I really enjoy having a simple, quick way to update and check my social networks.

Edit Update: My phone just restarted on it's own. Still no happenings though.
    Also, yesterday I tried to check that there wasn't an update available, through the aboutphone/update. It would error out and say "Try later". Just tried now, and no error, but no update either.

Edit UpDate: Looks like everything is back up. . . for now.
  5. keebs29

keebs29 Active Member

I am CONSTANTLY getting repeat comments from my status update on happenings. Every 15-20 min, the people who have commented on my facebook status are popping up in happenings. This is VERY annoying. They are NOT popping on facebook's website, just my cliq....Anyone else having this same problem? I am on the phone with t-mobile and they don't seem to have the answer.:mad: