what the hell is going on?Support

Last Updated:

1. jhat3k1

jhat3k1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Today, without warning, my phone stopped ringing at full volume, regardless of what settings I used. So, eventually, I figured I would do a hard reset......but nope, same thing. All system sounds, notifications, speakerphone, etc, work fine. When I go in to change the ringtone, it will actually preview the ringtone at full volume, so I doubt it is a bad speaker. Has anyone else experienced this? I have processed a warranty exchange, and am really hoping I don't get a refurb.

Advertisement
  2. dizzyd89

dizzyd89 Member

Knock on wood, that hasn't happened to me. Could be a bug in the software or something corrupted. Best to reload the OS (I have no idea how).

3. jhat3k1

jhat3k1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

the saga continues.....suddenly, and unexpectedly the phone began ringing at full volume.... but has since went back to low volume. Not to mention the fact that the screen totally freaked out and started spinning like a slot machine, and I had to pull the battery to get it back. Luckily, I have a warranty replacement on the way, which I hope is not a refurb.

4. khmergod

khmergod Member

My screen also went on loop on all home screens and even on lock. I figured the only way I could replicate this was using youtube widget and playing a video landscape mode and pressing the back button during play. After doing that it will start looping and there was no way to go into bootloader or anything except pull out battery. I am running on Iced Glacier 1.1.1 though. Everything else works fine except youtube widget. It could be my Iced rom. Stock rom didn't do that...