• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what the hell is wrong with mixzing

I really like this app. It not only displays the song your listening to but it pulls up your album artwork. Only thing is it doesn't let me play all of my songs, it just plays about 20 of them but i have about 1200 uploaded. What the hell?? Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong or can suggest another music player? Thanks

I recommend checking out Cubed. You can get it by searching Rockon in the market. Just like Mixzing Cubed will fetch your album art automagically if you want, or you can long press on an album and it will pull up several possible matches and let you decide which one you want. I had an issue with Mixzing putting the wrong art on some of my albums. The UI in Cubed is also pretty damn cool.

Reactions: poocherjm
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones