What things to do to get the best out of SGS without 'Rooting'Support

Last Updated:

1. tiking

tiking Member This Topic's Starter

I'm a new user of the SGS and am waiting patiently for my first Android phone to arrive. I have read many, many, many...did I say many post, here and on many other forums alike, concerning the SGS. I have read pros and cons and tips and tricks, but most have been on phones that have been 'Rooted'. I will like to defer from doing such thing(at least not yet) but would rather wait until Samsung releases the official Firmware that will supposedly clear all(most) of the major faults that the SGS has.

Now I would like this to be an official thread that would help those of us, who have a stocked SGS and may or may not be experiencing major lag, to help give tips on how to improve the stock SGS as it is already; for speed, what programs to use etc. It would be very comforting to establish what folks have installed on their phones and any recommendations to getting the best out of their stock SGS as possible, in waiting for the New Update Official Samsung firmware to be release.
    So please, offer any advice or tips for tweaks or programs to get, maybe a place to get them if possible, so as to make life a little easier. Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. sitlet

sitlet Banned

Theres already a sub-forum for the galaxy s, and im sure there are already threads like this.

3. tiking

tiking Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you but already checked. I could not find a more detail or compact thread. sorry. But as you said, "im sure", which means you are not 100% sure yourself, that is why I posted ;)