• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what to get after finishing t mobile contract?

Recently finished t mo contract under family plan(me an my gf ). I can get two devices w a new contract. I got me tha my touch (4 gig micro sd, stock). My question is should I wait for 32 or get 16gig card? My plan is, even though I love my touch, is to give it to my girl. My other question is the nexus one that awesome, fuse my plan is to ge
t that from Google?

Yes the nexus one is from google, and yes it is probly pretty awesome. Android 2.1 is pretty nice, along with the 1GHz processor. I do not have either of the phones, but I am 99% sure the nexus one is better. A 16gb card is more than enough for all your apps/some songs. I have a 16gb in my Droid and I have plenty of room left on it. I would get the nexus one if I were you. Just google search "Nexus One" and go to the link about buying one from google or something.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones