• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what up :)

Hello everyone...I'm natediddy and I love Android, and I love my Droid :) lol

I'm a big-time forum addict lol so ill be on here a lot, just to warn everyone! Haha j/k but yeah I've always been part of the DroidForums.net community, as well as some on Alldroid too. Figured I'd see what's happenin over in this side of the Android community...looks like this is a very wonderful, friendly community from what I've seen so far.

Glad to be here everyone :)

Hello everyone...I'm natediddy and I love Android, and I love my Droid :) lol

I'm a big-time forum addict lol so ill be on here a lot, just to warn everyone! Haha j/k but yeah I've always been part of the DroidForums.net community, as well as some on Alldroid too. Figured I'd see what's happenin over in this side of the Android community...looks like this is a very wonderful, friendly community from what I've seen so far.

Glad to be here everyone :)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones