• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What was that release date again?? ;)

Mine left NJ a few hours ago so I see no reason that it won't be delivered tomorrow as indicated on the tracking info. Estimated delivery 28th before 7pm. :) Can't wait and honestly, now that it's almost here, I really can't believe I'll have my phone TOMORROW! It just doesn't seem possible after all these months of waiting.

Upvote 0
Just got off the phone with a vzw rep... he wasn't able to give me much information. But assured me that If I had an order number my payment would be charged and I would be inline for the phone on the 29th. He also told me if I didn't have a tracking number by the 28th to start worrying then, until then just wait it out. Hope hes right

Where do you live woop? Im in NC I wonder if location has anything to do with it.
I'm across the US, in Cali.

My status has changed, and my phone is now in transit from Ontario, Calif. Says it should be here tomorrow.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones