What Was The Last Live Band You Saw

Last Updated:

1. Dibs

Dibs Well-Known Member

Nickelback last January!!!

Advertisement
  2. dw0095

dw0095 Well-Known Member

Dave Matthews at MSG November 13, 2010 (5th dave show that year) I think I paid about $175 one time to see them at SPAC one year.

TOOL at the Times Union Center (Pepsi Arena at the time) in Albany 2007 was by far the best concert experience I have ever had.
  3. cipher6

cipher6 Well-Known Member

Yea for Zappa... Booo for Ween.
  4. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

BOO YOU!!! lol i loooooooooooooove ween
  5. Godzy89

Godzy89 Member

Pendulum at Manchester Central back in november
    before that is was Goo Goo Dolls at Manchester Academy and before that Rammstein (9th time) at Manchester Evening News Arena

Godzy
  6. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I saw Enslaved and Dimmu Borgir a few months ago. Was br00t.
  7. HeatherrSuicide

HeatherrSuicide Active Member

I saw Dommin in May, and before that I saw Cannibal Corpse with Unearth and Born of Osiris. I really want to see another concert soon, but no one I'm willing to shell out huge money for is touring :(

Edit: Scratch that! Cradle of Filth and Daniel Lioneye are gonna be here in March! :D
  8. Btros

Btros Well-Known Member

Tool at Red Rocks...Show I've been wanting to see for a long time. It didn't disappoint.
  9. europadroid

europadroid Well-Known Member

Bon Jovi at Hyde Park London a couple of years ago and also Journey about a couple of years ago.

Classic Rock duuuuuudes :cool:
  10. Godzy89

Godzy89 Member

i went to the show in Manchester on that tour
    they were excellent - neil schon is a brilliant guitarist
    got tickets for June at MEN

Godzy
  11. europadroid

europadroid Well-Known Member

Yeah, Neal sure is one of the best. Like all the best guitarists he just makes it look so darn easy...
  12. ultradroid

ultradroid So many android phones... VIP Member

About 15 years ago, my girlfriend was dying to see Bob Seger in concert, so I ended up paying a ticket agent like $250.00 for two excellent seats to the concert. I love Seger myself, and it really WAS a super concert, and my girlfriend was in Heaven - so it was money well spent. :)

-Mike
  13. jpovis

jpovis Well-Known Member

THe last concert I went to was 311 and Offspring...10th row center, for only $30...unreal price for a fantastic show.
    Before that it was Metallica in Nov. 2008, Death Magnetic Tour. I've seen them about 7 times and they never fail to impress me.
    I also remember seeing Bob Seager, Montrose and Foghat, one show! $6.50 for that ticket, like around 1978 or so
    First concert was March 1975, Santana and Eric Clapton. Excellent.
  14. oFUNGUSo

oFUNGUSo Well-Known Member

les claypools "Of Wales and Woe"

san diego. fun show.
    gallandof likes this.
  15. septembergurl

septembergurl Well-Known Member

The last local show I saw was a bad-ass cover band... I normally have no time for cover bands, but they really did kick all kinds of ass and their lead singer does the best Bon Scott era AC/DC vocals I have ever heard. I'm a HUGE Bon Scott fan, and I was very, very impressed. Wish I could have gotten it on video, it was unbelievable.

The last "major" show I saw was the Disco Biscuits in Atlanta (they're not really my thing, I went with my husband and his friends). Before that the last major show I caught was Willie Nelson... incredible! And I was only 4 rows from the stage! Got to shake his hand twice. When they kicked into "Whiskey River" I thought the nosebleed section was gonna explode... would rather have been back there to tell you the truth, everyone besides me and my mom looked about dead in the section we were sitting in.
  16. Bugly

Bugly VIP Member VIP Member

The Melvins, at a small venue in Tacoma. If you haven't heard of them, a little clue: A small-time band by the name of Nirvana was started soon after the lead singer (Curt Cobain) was finished being a roadie (yes, I said roadie, not tech...) for these guys.
  17. cipher6

cipher6 Well-Known Member

That does sound like a fun show, I've never got a chance to see claypool.

They've been doing a lot of stuff with Mike Patton recently... bet it was a good show.
  18. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I saw The Chariot, A Bullet For Pretty Boy, Woe Is Me, For Today and Miss May I a few weeks ago. Lots of breakdowns.
  19. Empyre213

Empyre213 Member

On Tuesday I saw; Eluveitie, 3 Inches of Blood, Holy Grail and System Divide. All were amazing except System Divide, like a lame ass hardcore band with beauty and beast style vocals.
  20. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Active Member

65 days ago.
  21. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member

Wilco w/ Heartless Bastards

That was sometime in the middle of last year. Been way too long for me!
  22. nklenchik

nklenchik Well-Known Member

Saw Rage Against back in November. ****ing amazing show!
  23. r0ckstarr

r0ckstarr Well-Known Member

Dethklok and (hed)pe.
    (Not together, seperate shows.)
    McLabia likes this.
  24. playzwithfire

playzwithfire Member

I just recently got into Tool and am dying to see them, my girlfriend also said best concert ever
  25. playzwithfire

playzwithfire Member

Eminem/Jay-z Best concert ever, and made me and my best friend, the coolest mom's ever to our teen age sons..........which is a rare occurance.

Concert before this was KISS
    Jammy likes this.