What was your first MetroPCS android?

1. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Interesting . Considering most BB people thinks BBs physical keyboard are close to realistic :)
  2. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

my first metro android phone is going to be the SGS3... cant wait.
  3. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Damn not a lot of people can say that what phone you have now
  4. Gomez025

Gomez025 Well-Known Member

Lg esteem here :) still using it for 2 more Weeks until the gs3. Had my esteem for almost a year and I loved it :D
  5. xstation

xstation Well-Known Member

a crappy LG Optimus V from VM
  6. cubone

cubone Well-Known Member

My first was the Admire, purchased it during last year's black friday deals (saved $20 dollars :p). Still my current phone altough that s3 is being quite seductive :proud:
  7. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Well-Known Member

Our beloved Admire. Will keep it as an IP phone once I get my grubby hands on SGS III :)
  8. trigger1074

trigger1074 Well-Known Member

The 9900 Keyboard is the best one Ive ever used. I only switched to an Android because I couldn't bring my phone.

I am constantly retyping on all keyboards Ive tried for the Motion..I have big fingers. When new BB hits Im torn as to which one Ill go with..full touch or Qwerty

I hate swype :)
  9. alfick3

alfick3 Well-Known Member

That's one of the things I like about Swype; I don't have to worry about the fat fingers. I do have to make sure of the auto correct 'cause sometimes it'll auto corrects to something else entirely. :D

IBM gave me the BB Bold 9000. We use it with a proprietary app that we get our service calls on. Its not activated for web or sending texts. I guess that's one of things that we (almost) all love about Android, we have so many choices for keyboards (and other things).
  10. MetroPOS

MetroPOS Well-Known Member

Samsung Indulge. I never called it a Galaxy Indulge though cause as you remember it was watered down so badly that it didn't deserve the 'Galaxy' title.

Was a decent phone though for Android novices
  11. polywood223

polywood223 Well-Known Member

Samsung indulge what a craptastic phone
  12. akikhia

akikhia Well-Known Member

i think the indulge after the custom rom and a few tweaks was a great phone. it got better battery life than my current connect and had a few things with the bluetooth capabilities that worked unlike the esteem or the connect. after the rom it never crashed or lagged. however the screen resolution was horrific and the design was so ugly reminded me of cheap chinese phones with 8 speakers 4 sim cards a fat screen tv antenna and such haha.
  13. Speeds03

Speeds03 Well-Known Member

By order from MetroPCS:
    1. Finness
    2. Samsung Code
    3. LG Esteem (1st Android)
    4. LG Connect
    5. LG Motion
    6. SGIII (in the coming future)
  14. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior Guide

Optimus then Indulge then Connect currently the Motion and 50/50 chance of GS3
  15. LgOptimusM

LgOptimusM Guest

Wow that's awesome everybody :) Thanks for all the comments hoping to see more...
  16. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Lg optimus
    LG esteem
    The beast in about 10 days :D
  17. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

Samsung Admire
  18. super squirrel

super squirrel Well-Known Member

Samsung Admire, which I got almost a year ago, planning to upgrade to the LG Motion 4G which will be great because I want to play those high end games but I don't have the enough money to spend on an expensive phone (cough cough Galaxy SIII).
  19. Killah1994

Killah1994 Well-Known Member

Huawei Ascend :thumbup:
  20. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Huawei Ascend-now sitting lonely with CM7:rolleyes::p
  21. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Lol ya. Are there any devs currently on it?
  22. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Not that I see over there-the forum is still active though:thumbup:
  23. nintendo4

nintendo4 Well-Known Member

Samsung Admire
  24. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder Well-Known Member

Optimus M -> Optimus M+ -> Motion 4G.
    I've stayed with the LG phones because I've been very happy with them. I know there were a lot of issues with the M but that was the later firmware versions, I had the first one that came out (got the phone the first week it was available) and it never had the rebooting/crashing problems that the later ones had.
    I had the M for over a year and a half before upgrading to the M+, then got the Motion just a couple of months later because I couldn't pass up the $55 unlimited deal.
  25. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior Guide

When I bought my Optimus m I was new to the world of android so I had picked out the ascend but the rep was like no get this one and pointed out Optimus because it's better but come to think of it he probably just wanted a higher commission.