• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What was your previous phone/platform?

I am currently running Win 6.1 on an AT&T Fuze with hacks and apps. The only phone service provider in my home area is Sprint, so I will be switching over to them. With Android 2 about to come out, I am trying to decide whether to stay with a Windows phone, or go to the HTC Hero or the Samsung Moment or chuck the wole thing and go back to tin cans and string. I also need to be able to synchronize my MS Outlook Contacts, Calander and e-mail with the new phone. HALP!!!!

Upvote 0
For last 3 years I tried : N78,N90,N95,N96,N97,Samsung Jet,HTC tytn 2,HTC touch 3g,Samsung innov8...
From all symbian devices I liked N78 and N90 the most,Windows mobile? I'm sorry this is a mistake...Samsung own soft is just rubbish...and finnaly Android and i feel that this is it ;)
Now I want to swap Samsung jet for Motorola dext and weel see how it beheaves ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones