What were you coming from?General

1. LgOptimusM

LgOptimusM Guest

What made you switch to this phone? What were you coming from (phone)? I came from the LG optimus m and I bought the admire because my LG got laggy, my fingers got big and the 2.2 screen wasn't cutting it and it just became old and I just wasn't liking it anymore. So what about you?

Advertisement
    :
  2. super squirrel

super squirrel Well-Known Member

I came from a Kyocera Torino and switched to the Samsung Admire in November 2011. A much better improvement over the Torino and I plan to eventually upgrade to a higher-end Android.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] The Kyocera Torino
  3. xFznX

xFznX Well-Known Member

I always had good phone sitting around and just flashed them to other carriers or flash ROMs. Just always messed around with them while I used a Freeform 2. Finally decided that I had all these good phone and needed to upgrade. Solo I got the admire. :-D
  4. Slickinator

Slickinator Well-Known Member

LG Imprint, to Freeform, to Freeform 3, to Blackberry Curve 8530, to Admire, and soon in the future, LG Esteem :D
  5. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

Motorola Clutch i465 from Boost Mobile, i guess with all the 3G and 4G the lower end connections began to lag and my i could barely text and call. after awhile of enduring the slowness finally upgraded to Metro Admire!! worth the upgrade except the calls do drop and sometimes i cant hear the other person, gets me into a lot of fights with my gf xDDD she thinks im lying about not being able to hear her
  6. Kyocera Melo¹, Kyocera Jax², Kyocera S4000¹, Kyocera Domino¹, Some random Moto tracfone, Samsung Messager III¹, then finally the SAMSUNG ADMIRE!!! The Admire is my first Droid :eek: Hoping to get a 4G phone soon ;)
  7. Doja

Doja Member

I came from the samsung freeform II. Wasn't the greatest phone but i've also had alot of problems with my admire recently. Gonna go for a 4g here soon
  8. HotRoderX

HotRoderX Well-Known Member

I came from one of these beastly smart phones.... :p
    [​IMG]

I was on verizon wanted to upgrade to a android phone but didnt wanna have to sign another 2 year contract or give both my arms. I started around at diffrent carriers. Tell yea the truth I was not having much luck I was getting close to read to give up and just sign another contract.

Then my uncle switched to Metro and got a Admire phone. I played with his Admire a bit and felt it was the perfect solution to my problem.

No monthly contract
    Android Based Phone
    Didn't Cost my Arms

I went into it not expecting much but ended up with one of the best Phones I have ever owned. I am extremely pleased with it and the service.
    alittle likes this.
  9. Toastrman

Toastrman Well-Known Member

Came from Samsung Messager 3 in December 2012
  10. rottweilerjim

rottweilerjim Well-Known Member

Had the Freeform II then metro dropped the price from $129 to $79. Loved downloading games & apps untill out of space. Introduced to rooting, removing bloatware and ads. tethering my laptop so I dropped my internet service and saved a bundle untill they blocked me. Now I have the lg motion 4g lte. And since it has preloaded 4g wifi mobile hotspot I still use my Admire on wifi while my motion is charging. And it's zippyer than ever.
  11. kb0sdq

kb0sdq Well-Known Member

I had the Samsung Calibur then the admire came out so I got it.
    Now I have to S3