What widgets are these?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jaybot, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Jaybot

Jaybot Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Howdy,

I just saw this on another forum, and wanted to know what the widget for the people are, and the calendar. Any help would be appreciated! :)

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Agent Jones

Agent Jones Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    wow thats awesome..subscribed...

i know the one with wifi, bluetooth, gps, 4g, brightness, etc is switch pro....99cents and well work it.

3. s4pat

s4pat Member

Jul 3, 2010
    what is the one int he notification area? that looks cool too

4. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    It almost looks like one of those alternative home screen programs, and they took the application dock and added shortcuts to certain contacts.

5. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Oct 4, 2009
    Male
    Database Programmer, Sprint Advocate
    Queens, NY
    It may help knowing the forum, maybe the OP would indicate in one of his/hers posts what it is.

I like the designs myself.

TS

6. jgalan14

jgalan14 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Sin City
    the on in the top bar is a root software and beutifful widgets on the top with weather and it could be launcher pro for launcher

7. Jaybot

Jaybot Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    xda

8. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Oct 4, 2009
    Male
    Database Programmer, Sprint Advocate
    Queens, NY
    lol I figured its xda, but I mean the thread/post where you saw it at, so I can search the members post to see if he ever mentioned what they are.

TS

9. Jaybot

Jaybot Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
  10. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    Kansas City
    Well I'm almost positive that the people's widget is from the New Launcher Pro +. He has designed a scrollable widget last I heard. (Edit. turns out that it's called mecontacts in the market and free. Never heard of it before though)

I've seen that calendar widget somewhere, Only thing I remember is that he is probably using a transparent background but that doesn't tell you what widget that is though.

I know I saw it when I was searching through the show me your homescreen threads on various forums. Different people have used it, and answered questions about it in their posts.

Unfortunately I don't have a phone as of now, so I didn't remember the name.

I know I usually keep up with EVO show your screens forums, I think there is a general Android one that I check, and on XDA I think I keep up with the Captivate/Vibrate and the general Android show your homescreen forums.

So......all you have to do is check those few forums and you should easily find it ;)

Honestly though, sorry I couldn't be more specific

11. akazabam

akazabam Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Near Los Angeles
Tags: