1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

what will YOU do with YOUR 25$ Play Store credit?General

1. cammykool

cammykool Well-Known Member

i will be ditching my cheesy APK version (wont say how i got it) of Taptalk and buying it! :D

i love getting transformers! and ill probibilly save the rest!

google play help secton for the credit limitations and such

Advertisement
    :
    arnold1997 likes this.
  2. alextop30

alextop30 Well-Known Member

For me I think the first thing I will do is get ROM Manager and after I get my nexus tablet I will get Swift Key 3 for tablet with it. I would like to have some connivance when I change roms. I already got Tapatalk, Juice Defender Ultimate and Titanium Backup Ultimate. There may come some other just awesome apps that are must have and I think that is the time that I will use the rest of it!!!

By the way Tapatalk 2 (the current version) is very very useful I recommend it highly.
  3. Tumeg

Tumeg Well-Known Member

I will probably blow it all in one go, with season 2 of The Walking Dead ;p
    If I don't, it will just be on an assortment of cheap apps:
    SwiftKey 3, Adobe Photoshop Touch, Redditmag+, and possibly Minecraft
  4. cammykool

i have a APK (still not saying) of TT2
  5. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

I'm using mine to throw a Nexus 7 delivery party for everyone in this forum.

[​IMG] Free beer and apps!! :beer:

:party:[​IMG]
    MunderS likes this.
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

For you TT freeloaders they have TT 2.2 beta on their site for download. It is an open download so at least you would be using a legit version.

Tapatalk Support

Goto Official Apps, TT for Android and you ahould see the thread there.
    Lordvincent 90 and kool kat2 like this.
  7. DanielM426

DanielM426 Well-Known Member

I'll probably use it to buy games. GTA, Dead trigger, etc.
  8. JESUSgotNAILED

JESUSgotNAILED Active Member

Same here. That is as long as I can find a way to transfer my own media :p
  9. DanielM426

What do you mean?
  10. TauxiC

TauxiC Well-Known Member

I already bought Dead Trigger on my Thunderbolt through the play store, but after the purchase I cancelled the download since I didnt feel like downloading 100mb to my TB. Anyway, apparently Dead Trigger is rigged with in-app purchases, ugh. Probably will have to be careful to avoid those, or else that 0.99 price isn't as appealing. =\

Anyway, I will probably take a long time in spending my $25 Play Store credit. Virtually all the apps I intend to use on my Nexus 7, I have already bought or they were free, so I will save it for cool and useful apps in the future.
  11. DanielM426

Yeah I saw that. Pretty disappointing. I refuse to support IAP
  12. tony787

tony787 Well-Known Member

Is this credit supposed to show up right away? I already ordered mine right when it was announced, and I don't see the option for "Google Play credit".
  13. DanielM426

You will get the credit when you activate the device and set up google wallet
    scary alien and jmar like this.
  14. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

This forum is for sharing information and seeking help. Questions are a good thing and answers are wonderful. Rudeness however, is not acceptable. There is no need for it and it is in fact against the rules.

It is very easy to misunderstand someone in a world where they are represented in black and white. Their tone, facial expressions and entire attitude can be interpreted incorrectly. While assuming someone already knows something isn't always that helpful, neither is telling them that they are the worst type of person.

Let's keep things polite and civil, thanks.

BTW, if you are reading this and don't know what in the world is going on, be happy. It wasn't directed at you. :D
  15. triplecore

triplecore Member

Is the $25 dollar credit only applicable if you order direct from google? Because Staples also sells this device, and they mention the $25 credit. It seems that they copied it the description from Google because it says "From Google" and am not sure if I am just reading to deeply into the description.

"Buy the new tablet from Google and get $25 credit to spend on Google Play, as well as some great free content, including your own copy of Transformers: Dark of the Moon."
    Nexus 7 | Staples
  16. DanielM426

17. cammykool

please keep this thread on topic...

if you order on google you will get the 25$ credit oerder from gamestop or staples...i couldnt tell you
  18. TauxiC

TauxiC Well-Known Member

I forgot about Photoshop Touch! I will definitely be getting that! Maybe the other Adobe touch apps as well! I just might spend my $25 rather easily afterall.
  19. AmneonX

AmneonX Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Final Fantasy III, Dead Trigger, and Max Payne to start
  20. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

Since this thing is supposedly set-up to game pretty well, I'm considering getting a higher end game or two. Going to wait and see if anything reviews relatively well first though. Not liking the idea of the IAP on Dead Trigger so I'll avoid that one.

Wish the Play Store had a better selection of books though. I'd really love to have a digital copy of Desert Solitaire. Might pick-up the complete Hitchhiker's Guide though. Definitely can't bring myself to do the magazines and I prefer to buy and rip my own movies so I have a hard copy to go back to if need be. (Which will then allow me to move the largest items on and off at whim.)

At first, I was wondering about the Photoshop Touch idea since this tablet isn't a productivity device but then I realized I could then also load it onto my TF after that. PST would be more suitable there.

Hmm, lots of choices.
  21. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I really don't know yet :confused:
  22. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

I already have such a large library of apps from both Play & Amazon's FAOTD that I will probably consume some media with my $50 ($25 each for two devices).
  23. triplecore

triplecore Member

I called them and the credit will only be available for orders from Google. If staples is offering a $25 credit it is independent of Google's.
    DanielM426 likes this.
  24. DanielM426

Thanks! This will be helpful to a lot of people who were on the fence about who to order from.
  25. VeNoMzRevenge

VeNoMzRevenge Well-Known Member

Walking Dead season 2 full, can't wait.