• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what will YOU do with YOUR 25$ Play Store credit?

Just found out it applies to in app purchases from comixology, so $10.99 just went to the Iron Man Extremis collection. Too bad I didn't realize this before making a credit card purchase from my laptop yesterday. The 7" screen is just big enough to read them without having to zoom in on every panel.

Might also put some of the credit into Adam Corolla's new book.

Upvote 0
Lame. :p:)
I may have missed it, but where do you look up the balance of your credit? I think I have a couple bucks left.

I already have purchased all the apps I could ever want ;). I am not a huge gamer so those are out. Oceanhouse media has the Little Critter and Berenstein Bears (and Dr. Seuss too) app-books, the kids love them, and I grab them whenever they go on sale for .99, way cheaper than buying actual books.

Upvote 0
Well, I just spent $5 of it on a Florida Gators app, allows me to get live streaming audio, and condensed full game video a couple days later. Since I am working on Saturdays now, this was definitely worth it.

P.S. Sale today to celebrate 25 billion downloads, get some good apps for cheap, to help your play credit go further!

http://phandroid.com/2012/09/26/goo...ds-landmark-celebrates-with-25-apps-and-more/

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones