What would you Connect'ers Say?Support

1. RealNeliuz

RealNeliuz Member

This phone to the LG Motion, Specs almost look identical, Only change i see really is the Platform, Screen size, Battery, HD Recording, & Internal Memory.
    How would you guys or what would you say though, Would you make the switch from this phone?

Advertisement
    :
  2. elbayames

elbayames Well-Known Member

Screen size keeps me from switching too bad is 3.5 inches.
  3. fastordiy

fastordiy Well-Known Member

Yea i need at least 4" with high resolution. lg motion lacks either
  4. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Well-Known Member

If you don't have either yet then I'd say go for the motion. It's a super cheap for what it is. If you already have the connect then keep it. The motion small screen and low ppi sucks if you like to wstch videos (like me). The gs3 is supposed to be here as early as this Friday and that's the only one worth leaving the connect for.
  5. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

I'd keep the connect or wait on the s3 personally that low res screen is unbearable for daily use..:eek:
  6. bluesuga

bluesuga Well-Known Member

I made the switch and very happy. My Motion doesnt over heat at all my connect was always on fire.
    Dont have to wait a few seconds for some apps to open, it has no lag like the connect. Those seconds feel like forever when your trying to get work done. And of course the battery, i dont work at a desk or indoors for that matter now i dont have to leave my phone somewhere a few times a day to charge it. Oh yeah and ICS is smooth my phones voice to text can finally understand what im saying.
  7. robertkoa

robertkoa Well-Known Member

I got the Motion a few weeks ago and an excellent little phone.

But the replacement or true upgrade for Connect is of course Samsung S3 -out very soon for Metro.

The Motion is an upgrade in every way except screen resolution.

IF Metro gets the LG Escape-it has the same CPU as Motion but a 4.3 inch higher res. screen and a 2150 MAH battery - so may have battery performance and speed similar to the Motion which is excellent on both of those in performance.
  8. jprosek

jprosek Well-Known Member

Well, with a 3.5in screen and the low ppi as a gamer this is unusable. And while I can't say for sure since it has such a powerful cpu and gpu the sound quality is likely to suffer as well. Yeah the gs3 is an upgrade but its not worth the extra 400$ I'm going to spend so for now its my connect, until the gs4 anyway ;)