What would you do?


Last Updated:

  1. Redbird1

    Redbird1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2009
    Messages:
    67
    Likes Received:
    2
    Well, I have a dilemma. My wife's upgrade date is July 28th, and mine's not until March. She has offered to let me get a new phone with her upgrade. I can't decide whether to take her up on it and get an Droid X or Droid Inc, OR just be happy with my Droid until March. My reasoning for waiting is to see if the "next best thing" comes out.

    What would you do if you were in my shoes?
     

    Advertisement
  2. Tangent

    Tangent Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    515
    Likes Received:
    91
    Get the Droid X or Droid Inc. Waiting for the "next best thing" is a never-ending ordeal with mobile phones; there will always be the "next best thing".
     
    Redbird1 likes this.
  3. sakmaster

    sakmaster Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    1
    And the sooner you sign a contract, the sooner you'll get out of it, go for the X or Inc.
     
    Redbird1 likes this.

Share This Page

Loading...