• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What would you want for christmas?

Or socks. Go with the discount brand.

hahahaha. CLASSIC!!!!!

laugh.gif

Upvote 0
Any ideas what I should get my boyfriend for Christmas?
He loves everything about technology...oh, and he completely attached to his HTC Incredible.
Seidio Innocase Active, maybe extended battery
Future Husband? If so, one of the new Android Tablets would be sweet! A little pricey...but sweet!

If he's just a temporary boyfriend until someone better comes along...get him a ugly sweater :D
Classic!! LOL Nice one UBRocked!!

Well if he doesn't have a car dock or table dock for the incredible, that could be an idea or a nice bluetooth headphones, lol.
Car dock for the incredible?? I believe your dreaming there roze:rolleyes::p:p

Upvote 0
You need to give more information. The most important one is the amount of money you want to spend on him.

I'm thinking max $150. So it can't be anything too outrageously good. ;)

Future Husband? If so, one of the new Android Tablets would be sweet! A little pricey...but sweet!

If he's just a temporary boyfriend until someone better comes along...get him a ugly sweater :D

Future husband? ehhh.....long term relationship. And I think I'll pass on the ugly sweater. lol. Thanks though. =)

Well if he doesn't have a car dock or table dock for the incredible, that could be an idea or a nice bluetooth headphones, lol.

He made his table dock out of legos, and it turned out pretty nice. Umm..he has a scooter, so a car dock won't work. And he's not a fan of the bluetooth headphones. =/

Upvote 0
I'm thinking max $150. So it can't be anything too outrageously good. ;)

Future husband? ehhh.....long term relationship. And I think I'll pass on the ugly sweater. lol. Thanks though. =)

He made his table dock out of legos, and it turned out pretty nice. Umm..he has a scooter, so a car dock won't work. And he's not a fan of the bluetooth headphones. =/

Well then, it looks like it will be the hooker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones