1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

What's a good notes app?

Last Updated:

1. zakaroo

zakaroo Member This Topic's Starter

I was looking at things like Easynote but have heard that some of these types of app are very battery hungry and are always on in the background. Can anyone recommend a good one that's not too heavy on the juice?

Advertisement
  2. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

I use 3banana. I haven't noticed any impact on battery life and as far as I know it doesn't run in the background. It syncs to Snaptic so you can access your notes online.

3. yah5

yah5 Active Member

Colornotes or Sticky Notes are good because you can change their colors and put a widget on the home screen so you can easily read the note title for easy reminders without having to go into the actual program.

4. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

3Banana is a worthy app if you are a cloud user. Yes it works in the back ground. All apps do for a short time or two until the resources are needed else wheres. Nice thing with 3Banana is it will work offline and save notes on the handheld till there is a net connection of any sort, then sync up to synaptic site (if you have a free account). There are several others in this genera but seems to be the only one that has the offline abilities.

zakaroo likes this.
  5. zakaroo

zakaroo Member This Topic's Starter

Think I'll give 3banana a go - It looks like I can sync it with my google account so I'll give it a shot! :)

6. theajm

theajm Member

If you are looking for a continuous note-taking experience, I would recommend Evernote.

7. slowhat

slowhat Well-Known Member

+1
    [/thread] :D

8. DenverRalphy

DenverRalphy Well-Known Member

+1 for 3Banana, I use it all the time. I especially like that you can enter notes from the homescreen as well as pin notes to the homescreen.

I used to favor Evernote, but their Android app is craptastic.