Whats a good price for a used droid 02/2010

Last Updated:

1. Gattaca714

Gattaca714 Well-Known Member

Been looking at craigslist and it seems like the prices have started to fall. $250 to $300.

What do you think the droid will be worth in the summer?

Advertisement
  2. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

Nothing. Because by summer no one is going to want it.
  3. deftdrummer

deftdrummer Well-Known Member

I would say anything under $330 street price is a good deal if it has a clean esn and has not been abused. Accessories like cases and chargers make it more of a bargain. On the other hand if you push pas the $330 threshold it would be a wiser decision to use ebay. And I second doom's sentiments, as there will likely be some awesome phones dropping this summer.
  4. Decus22

Decus22 Well-Known Member

I just off loaded 2 used lg env touches for 260 and 275 on ebay. I would say anything in the low to mid 300s is a great deal on a droid. I would pick one up for that price just to have a spare.

Like def said above you run a much larger risk getting ripped off on craigs list unless you go to meet the person face to face (watch out for the craigs list killer):D . With ebay using PalPal there are all about buyer satisifaction. Case in point paypal is holding the money for both the phones I sold 16 days or the buyers leave positive feedback.
  5. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

$300 or less is a steal, to me anyway. I had a year old G1 that I sold for almost that, and the Droid was already out then too.