2. Chris951

Chris951 Well-Known Member

Go to walmart. They have them.
  3. smankins

smankins Well-Known Member

AlvinChien and lizm like this.
  4. blmbmj

blmbmj Active Member

I was going to recommend PINZOO.com, but Calling Mart is W-A-Y Better! They give discounts and have coupon codes, which PINZOO does not do. Both have no taxes.

Thanks for hippin us to CallingMart!
  5. duvallite

duvallite VIP Member VIP Member

I use CallingMart also. No tax and no problems so far, and with the discount code, a $25 top-up card is $24.01 total.
  6. optimisticgurl

optimisticgurl Well-Known Member

Right now you can buy a $50. VM top up card at Rite Aid and get $10. bucks off!
  7. likeaw

likeaw New Member

Looks like not available on line....and no Rite Aid in Texas:mad:
  8. LNMoton

LNMoton Well-Known Member

You can pay it at Radioshack. They don't add tax.
  9. jj2me

jj2me Well-Known Member

In NJ RS charged me tax. With a $5 off special, total came to $48 and change, no better than CallingMart.
    felixabaya84 likes this.
  10. felixabaya84

felixabaya84 New Member

11. Japanorama

Japanorama Well-Known Member

Do you know how long this is gonna go for? I wand to pick one up this weekend.
  12. XurXes

XurXes Active Member

Calling mart is awesome. I spent 38 and some change using promo card for the 40$ plan saved 4 since no tax. Is awesome.
  13. OverBoard

OverBoard Well-Known Member

+1 for Callingmart
  14. duvallite

duvallite VIP Member VIP Member

Went to 2 different Rite-Aids locally here in Washington, and they did not have any VM cards on sale, and they did not even carry the $50 card. Bummer for me. Maybe it's just a regional deal for your area.
  15. Miner

Miner New Member

Same here in Pittsburgh. I found the $25 VM cards in the display with all the other calling/gift cards, but they said that they don't carry any $50 VM cards. Oh well. Callingmart seems to be the best choice to avoid sales taxes and actually save a buck.
  16. cutterjohn

cutterjohn Well-Known Member

+1, and DO lookup a discount code getting you e.g. a $25 "card" for $24... plus some random "points" which MAY eventually get you a "free" "month"....

[EDIT]
    ...oh and hey, I got the re-direct of "death" but simply "restarting" my plan and awaiting the assiciated messages, then airplaing and re-connecting corrected the re-direct of "death" for me...

annoying, but a possible workaround which has also worked for me for incredibly crap data rates although I admit to NEVER having anything like the fabled 1Mbps+ rates, more like a few 100 kbps (MAX) here...
    [/EDIT[
  17. ccretur

ccretur Member

FYI - Couldn't find VM at callingmart.com today (??). Am trying pinzoo instead.
    weddle likes this.
  18. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

I couldn't find any topup cards at callingmart.com either.

Pinzoo does indeed have them though!
    weddle likes this.
  19. AmishFury

AmishFury Well-Known Member

according to callingmart facebook they are temporarily out of stock and should get more soon
  20. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

I waited until the last minute (well last 15 minutes) to top up and they're out!
  21. roblee1863

roblee1863 New Member

Sometimes I go to wal-mart but more often than not I prefer to top-up online. YouTelo.com doesn't add tax and they also do international top-up where you can recharge phones all over the world.
  22. Japanorama

Japanorama Well-Known Member

Awesome just used callingmart for the first time, got a 3% off promo code to bring my price to $24.01.
  23. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

Sweet! Hopefully they keep the $25 one on there so I don't have to get a more expensive card...