• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's a good site to buy top up cards

CrazyGameTime's PIN verification system is down, so I can't make purchases. I will say that I bought three PINs and am very satisfied. The first one was sent to an e-mail unfortunately linked to my PayPal that I no longer have access to. When I e-mailed him, he responded rather quickly but misunderstood me. When I made a PayPal dispute, he responded in 15 minutes with the correct PIN. He was cool about it and no problems. The other two I ordered after fixing my e-mail issue arrived in less than five minutes.

Upvote 0
CrazyGameTime's PIN verification system is down, so I can't make purchases. I will say that I bought three PINs and am very satisfied. The first one was sent to an e-mail unfortunately linked to my PayPal that I no longer have access to. When I e-mailed him, he responded rather quickly but misunderstood me. When I made a PayPal dispute, he responded in 15 minutes with the correct PIN. He was cool about it and no problems. The other two I ordered after fixing my e-mail issue arrived in less than five minutes.

CrazyGameTime back up at, least today it was, and I bought and completed EVERYTHING in 15 minutes including $60.00 TopUp at Virgin Mobile. I bought the $60.00 TopUp for $49.99 with code "1260". E-mail arrived in about a minute of paying through PayPal.

Virgin Mobile Top Up Airtime Pin (US $40, $60) | Crazy Game Time - Save More. Live Well. | CrazyGameTime.com

Edit: Bought another $60.00 TopUp pin today, 01-11-13, for $49.99 no tax. CrazyGameTime came through AGAIN!!

Upvote 0
Target sometimes has VM $35 top-up cards for 33.95. There's tax but I also get a 5% discount for using my Redcard to pay so I still end up paying less than $35.

I can vouch for this as I do the exact same thing to top-up my account. The RedCard's 5% discount is very handy with buying this and other prepaid cards (some I've bought are even tax-free!), as it applies to virtually everything in-store. Even online orders at Target.com net that same discount in addition to free shipping. The Target RedCard comes in both Credit and Debit flavors, so pick which is best for you if you're still interested. :)

Upvote 0
Yes. I've been ordering mine from WalMart.com ever since the other sites, like CallingMart, went over $25 for a $25 card. I order them at least 2 working days before I need them, because the past few times Walmart has called me the next work day to confirm the order. When I return their call and verbally confirm my order, I have the PIN in my e-mail less than an hour later.

Upvote 0
Yep. 4saleusa deal can't be bought as you can't enter USA in the country drop down box and paypal won't process an order unless the address is valid. Now the question is: by attempting this has my paypal info been stolen and I'm about to be robbed? 20% off plus no sales-tax really was too good a deal to be believed.

Upvote 0
Yep. 4saleusa deal can't be bought as you can't enter USA in the country drop down box and paypal won't process an order unless the address is valid. Now the question is: by attempting this has my paypal info been stolen and I'm about to be robbed? 20% off plus no sales-tax really was too good a deal to be believed.

i didn't even get that far. did you enter anything into that "identification #" box? if so, what?

if i were you i'd probably disassociate all CC's and accounts with PP, change passwords like 10 times, then wait a few weeks.

but i'm paranoid.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones