1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

What's an application you've always wanted?

Last Updated:

1. Ruran

Ruran Member This Topic's Starter

I'm looking to get some suggestions from people on what the next app i should make it. What are some apps people have always wanted but there's no good version of on the market?

Advertisement
  2. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Well-Known Member

1. a decent Augmented Reality app that does something other than show the nearest Mcdonalds or house for sale.

2. A video clipping app to trim recorded movies.

3. pantlesspenguin

pantlesspenguin Well-Known Member

A severe weather app with...

Scrolling weather alerts
    NOAA weather radio
    Forecast maps w/ precipitation forecast, storm severity forecast, temp forecast, etc
    Detailed animated radar w/ watch/warning boxes, projected storm path including estimated times of arrival for the cities in the storm path. Also, precipitation, lightning strike, hail, & wind reports
    The ability to stream video/web cameras from warning areas

jdarnall2001 likes this.
  4. eluno

eluno Well-Known Member

still looking for the elusive teamviewer app i herd it was out for android but can seem to find it.

5. gripweed

gripweed Well-Known Member

A google sync deal.

Something like task killer, just open it up, hit the button, and it syncs my google contacts, calender, and gmail.

6. Leedaddy29

Leedaddy29 Active Member

I wish there was a music player app that would instead of taking album art, be smart enough to identify the main artist and show a picture of the artist instead of albums, thus being able to sort through all music seeing artist, because my music sometimes comes from mixtapes and it will have a random album and the artist will be like t-pain ft lil wayne or lil wayne ft drake. I want it to be able to just give me all songs by lil wayne even if it is ft someone else

7. nevets78

nevets78 Member

a good radio app that lets you record live radio i know there is a few out there but they do not have a lot of stations to chose from

8. Tiny Turtle

Tiny Turtle Active Member

I would pay good money on Market for a 1x1 widget showing how many unread Gmails/text messages and missed calls I have as it would fit perfectly on my current WidgetLocker lockscreen. There are a few alternatives, but nothing which fit all three inside the same 1x1 widget - which should be enough really.

Having an optional black background with user-definable transparency would be icing on the cake.

From what I've read on various forums, an app like this would sell like hotcakes!