What's for dinner ?

1. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

We have this same thread in the VIP ( Premium Member ) forum so I figured I would start one here in our new Food Sub-Forum. It's not dinner time here yet, so I'll be back later.:p

Advertisement
    kymberlin likes this.
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

It's dinner time for plenty of folks on here! :)
    Tonight, I have to close so if it's anything, it's a quick slice of cheese pizza.
  3. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Microwave rice and some peanut butter on as slice of bread!

You know that rice you tear off a corner, stand it upright in the microwave? In a packet? How do you get it so the rice at the bottom doesn't end up all fused together? I break it up first but it always happens :/
  4. kymberlin

kymberlin *~ Life is Beautiful ~* VIP Member

Ok... It's kinda a leftover, but I grilled yesterday. The Lil Lin's are all in sports (track and field) and I pre~made tonight's dinner. Actually, it's leftovers. But not in the typical way. Their menu is hamburgers... Not a Eddie Murphy house burger if I may say so myself, as mine is made with only the finest ingredients and no white bread lol.
    [​IMG]

I will not be enjoying the meal. Just chicken. couscous and fresh asparagus for me. A nice bottle of red will round it out and sweet potato's for dessert. !
    SammanthaX345 likes this.
  5. treb1797

A can of black beans w/ a little salsa, cheese, japalenos, & crushed up tortilla chips added to flavor it up a bit.

Strawberries for dessert.
  6. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

I had me pasta, with a tomato sauce, cooked chicken, steak, salami, pepperoni, sausage all sliced up, topped with cheese
  7. Kaat72

Kaat72 Take a deep breath Guide

'No need to chew' food here today. My man just got some molars pulled today for a denture. As soon as anesthetics are done it's around dinnertime. Ergo: soup and Ben & Jerrys :)
  8. breadnatty08

Karen, sorry to hear about the man. I know the "fun" of having wisdom teeth pulled. :eek:
    In honor of the soup dinner, I'd changed up the avi. Trying not this particular one, but what Campbell's calls their "natural" soup tonight with a sammy. :)
  9. treb1797

We are doing Subway : footlong steak & cheese for me.:)
  10. XplosiV

XplosiV Master X is Watching You VIP Member

Nice :thumb:
    treb1797 likes this.
  11. huh

huh Well-Known Member

Haha! Was just going to post that i picked up steak and cheese subs!!!
    (Not for me though I'm having cottage cheese , tomato's , scallions, artichoke hearts and pizza flavored goldfish crackers:)
  12. Kaat72

Creamy mushroom soup with loads of spongey mushrooms and tiny pieces of ham. With soft white bread.
    My man is managing quite well without his upper molars :)
  13. breadnatty08

Having a biscuit now. Not sure if I'll have anything else when I get home. :eek:
  14. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Brinner! :D
  15. breadnatty08

16. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Pancakes, eggs, cheese grits and, of course, bacon :D
  17. Kaat72

And why's that?
  18. breadnatty08

19. Kaat72

13?! Incidental or structural? It's a good thing you're not driving home then...
  20. breadnatty08

Haha, no, just got really far behind and had too many conversations with staff. Working in a restaurant does not provide the best of hours. ;)
  21. Kaat72

I used to work in a restaurants kitchen for a while during college. I could walk into the gisnt fridge, pick whatever and ask the chef to fix me some. What kind of retaurant are you in?
  22. breadnatty08

23. Kaat72

Link 's not working :-(
  24. breadnatty08

Hmm, strange. Try Googling "Pete's Apizza".
  25. Kaat72

Funny things happen when i visit with firefox on my GS3 :) logo and left bar stand fixed.