• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's going on?

crow11ad

Android Enthusiast
Oct 22, 2009
Just thought I would come by and say hello. A little about me. I live in TX and we are about to have our 2nd child. A boy very shortly. Phone wise lets see...Had the LG Fusic, then the Moto Q, upgraded to Instinct, returned Instinct and the return dept could not find my Q. Now this was the time when the Q's were being recalled to install update to new windows mobile. So I got the HTC Touch and fell in love with HTC. Got the Touch PRO...then it came...The HERO. Glad I gave up windows mobile.

I can honestly say the hero does not freeze, randomly call people, have to restart...it just works.

Just thought I would come by and say hello. A little about me. I live in TX and we are about to have our 2nd child. A boy very shortly. Phone wise lets see...Had the LG Fusic, then the Moto Q, upgraded to Instinct, returned Instinct and the return dept could not find my Q. Now this was the time when the Q's were being recalled to install update to new windows mobile. So I got the HTC Touch and fell in love with HTC. Got the Touch PRO...then it came...The HERO. Glad I gave up windows mobile.

I can honestly say the hero does not freeze, randomly call people, have to restart...it just works.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones