What's going on!

1. honugirl

honugirl Active Member

Hello everyone pre-ordered a black one on Sept 26. Can't wait till its here. :D
    Switching from my beloved blackberry curve to the G1. So excited!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

One of the lucky folks who gets a them on launch day!

Welcome... make sure when you get your phone you share all the info with everyone here who is so very jealous of you hehe.
  3. Are you going to find out if WMV files will support G1? BlackBerry Storm does have it! I need WMV files... It is good for video mail! Don't you think it is worth it?
  4. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Welcome :)
  5. honugirl

honugirl Active Member

thanks for the welcome. i will definitly share all the info with everyone. and i hope it does support wma files. that would be awesome. but it did have on the specs what it did support like mp4 files and the bb support that. :D
  6. dan099

dan099 New Member

Hi I am Dan and I like to learn and have plenty of room because I forget so easily. Not much to say, just a big hello to anyone who might care. Thanks
  7. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Well-Known Member

Wow, you brought back a 6 year old post.
  8. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

I care.. sure nuff. Welcome to Android Forums where most everyone cares. Welcome to these forums Dan. I hope you enjoy your time here and we are certainly happy to have you as a new member.
  9. dan099

dan099 New Member

I am just wandering around waiting for some one to break the bootstrap bootloader for the S4 Verizon cause I can't use bootstrap for cyanogen. Boohoo. I refuse to let this thing update, it already got me once.
    I wonder, does everyone feel as insecure as I do when rooting. <G>
    Glad to be aboard!