• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Whats happening with this Root

bhal92

Lurker
May 21, 2010
Id just like to know where abouts we are ive been reading quite a lot of the XDA threads and im getting a bit confused there seems to be 3 different threads over there just for the root :S

Any way can some one just explain at what stage were at, i know we can flash firmware onto the x10, but like whats holding up the root now? i heard something about roms needing a signature :s.

Thanks

Bhal

Hey... I knowthis don't have much to do with the rooting issue.... I too have been following the threads at xda... I saw this the other day engadget (app) which I found kind of interesting and is sort of related in a dev kina way.....

Check out :"Entelligence: Is Android fragmented or is this the new rate of innovation?"

Entelligence: Is Android fragmented or is this the new rate of innovation? -- Engadget

Hope this is a valid link I copied and pasted from the engadget app... sorry if its not....

Upvote 0
Hey... I knowthis don't have much to do with the rooting issue.... I too have been following the threads at xda... I saw this the other day engadget (app) which I found kind of interesting and is sort of related in a dev kina way.....

Check out :"Entelligence: Is Android fragmented or is this the new rate of innovation?"

Entelligence: Is Android fragmented or is this the new rate of innovation? -- Engadget

Hope this is a valid link I copied and pasted from the engadget app... sorry if its not....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones