What's in your XBOX, PS3 or Wii?

1. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

What game do you have in your system right now? What are you favorite games at the moment and what are you looking forward to getting?

Currently:
    GTA4

Looking forward to:
    Street Fighter 4

Advertisement
    EarlyMon and CDPlant like this.
  2. 0157h7

0157h7 Member

I just got beating MGS4 (the greatest game of all time) and now my ps3 can rest in peace. I can't think of anything that I am awaiting now. It is probably a good time for me to cath up on 360 games that I own and have not played.
  3. Rob

Wow... that didn't take long to beat! I have yet to play it... I'm stuck on GTA4 Deathmatch - too darn fun although it can be inconsistent with who they award kills too. Of course I'm the one that always deserves them hehe.
  4. refused9150

refused9150 New Member

Currently Soul Caliber 4. For some reason I can't unlock one of the characters.

Looking forward to Silent Hill 5 next month!!!!!!!!
    Brian706 likes this.
  5. Cryptic79

Cryptic79 VIP Member VIP Member

360: Overlord
    PS3: Well, it's actually my daughter's Barney DVD. I'm trading in COD4 (can't really get into it), Uncharted, Bourne, Lego Indy, and Heavenly Sword tonight to get NHL 09.
    Wii: I think Wii Playground. My Wii isn't talking to me because I've been neglecting it. :p

Looking forward to:
    PS3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    360: Fable II
  6. popsmusix

popsmusix Member

I just upgraded to Xbox 360, or I should say, Santa upgraded my son to Xbox 360, anyway, I recently finished Call of Duty 4 and Halo3. Very interesting games. I am working on collecting all the skulls in Halo3, but I am slowly losing interest since I really don't have the time to explore the whole thing. Most of our other games don't work in the 360 so it will take a while to replace them all.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  7. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

I loved Fable, even though it didn't take long at all to beat. I'd like Fable 2, but at the moment (and probably not going to change) I only own a Wii.

Which I think has Wii Play in it. My 10 year old neighbor loves that game ;)

(I too have been neglecting it for a while now)
    DragonSlayer95 and Carlos1986 like this.
  8. irishgandalf

irishgandalf Well-Known Member

Ps3: Mgs4, cod4, rfom, orange box, warhawk, gta4, gt5p
    bruce73 likes this.
  9. Cryptic79

NHL09 for the PS3 is awesome. I'm not that good because of the controls, but it's still really good.
    TheBritton likes this.
  10. Rob

I haven't played an NHL game in awhile... I used to be obsessed with them back in the days of Sega Genesis. I should pick one up again.

They should come out with a good Lacrosse game, btw.
  11. Phases

Speaking of picking up old systems... I'm THIS CLOSE to picking up an original NES and Final Fantasy 1.

Some of my best gaming memories involve that game, figured it might be fun.

I'm not a gamer anymore, though.
  12. Rob

Android BETTER have a freaking NES emulator for it. That's going to rock so much hahahah.
  13. irishgandalf

codesplice likes this.
  14. Phases

I've been messing around with emulators but I didn't think of that one because I thought it was just for snes... I'll check it out, thanks!
  15. irishgandalf

i'm not sure on that front, but if it doesn't there are plenty of nes emultators out there.
  16. Phases

Meeting a guy to pick up a (supposedly) great working NES system, couple controllers and some game I don't care about today.

Yay for reliving the old days. Now to find FF....
  17. irishgandalf

18. Phases

I offered that, but she wants to play it old school on the tv, with the controllers and stuff.

;)

Still gunna get an emulator anyway though, fun :)
  19. irishgandalf

lets hope she gets used to pushing those buttons!
  20. Phases

Ah ha ha. We've been playin' the crap outa some Dr Mario, fun stuff.

I did end up getting an emulator and checkin' out a few games from one of the sites you suggested. Awesome stuff.

Good 'ol Kung Fu... 1942..
  21. Cryptic79

FYI...

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is easily the game of the year. If you have to buy one game this year, this is it.

Too bad my HDTV isn't hooked up because this would look awesome on 62" of HD goodness.
  22. Lee

Lee Member

Wii currently has No More Heroes in it...now if I can only get around to playing it.

The 360 has Rock Band 2 and Castle Crashers playing almost daily. Got my reserve for Street Fighter and waiting for SSF2HDR (Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix) to be released on XBL.
  23. Cryptic79

Well, Star Wars: TFU was good. Maybe it's not the Game of the Year that I thought it was. Kind of glitchy. Great story, wonderful graphics and powers, but it was rather short.

Back to NHL 09.
  24. JedEye

JedEye Active Member

I also enjoyed TFU. I only encountered 1 glitch. I have been buying all multi platform games for my PS3 and keeping xbox only titles for the 360.

I played it twice on Sith Lord. I will probably play it again! Dunno about on Sith Master though, it was hard enough on Lord....COD4 anyone? haha...

NHL09 is killer too, I only have the SHORT demo tough. It is like skate, but hockey.
  25. Cryptic79

I played TFU on easy (Apprentice?). I always start on that because you just never know how hard each level is. This game was too easy on easy. I've played others that kick my ass.

I'm going to play it again on a harder setting once I get the big screen set back up.

NHL 09 is worth the investment. I have never played a hockey game as good as this one.