• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's in your XBOX, PS3 or Wii?

360: Overlord
PS3: Well, it's actually my daughter's Barney DVD. I'm trading in COD4 (can't really get into it), Uncharted, Bourne, Lego Indy, and Heavenly Sword tonight to get NHL 09.
Wii: I think Wii Playground. My Wii isn't talking to me because I've been neglecting it. :p

Looking forward to:
PS3: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
360: Fable II

Upvote 0
I just upgraded to Xbox 360, or I should say, Santa upgraded my son to Xbox 360, anyway, I recently finished Call of Duty 4 and Halo3. Very interesting games. I am working on collecting all the skulls in Halo3, but I am slowly losing interest since I really don't have the time to explore the whole thing. Most of our other games don't work in the 360 so it will take a while to replace them all.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
NHL09 for the PS3 is awesome. I'm not that good because of the controls, but it's still really good.

I haven't played an NHL game in awhile... I used to be obsessed with them back in the days of Sega Genesis. I should pick one up again.

They should come out with a good Lacrosse game, btw.

Upvote 0
I also enjoyed TFU. I only encountered 1 glitch. I have been buying all multi platform games for my PS3 and keeping xbox only titles for the 360.

I played it twice on Sith Lord. I will probably play it again! Dunno about on Sith Master though, it was hard enough on Lord....COD4 anyone? haha...

NHL09 is killer too, I only have the SHORT demo tough. It is like skate, but hockey.

Upvote 0
I also enjoyed TFU. I only encountered 1 glitch. I have been buying all multi platform games for my PS3 and keeping xbox only titles for the 360.

I played it twice on Sith Lord. I will probably play it again! Dunno about on Sith Master though, it was hard enough on Lord....COD4 anyone? haha...

NHL09 is killer too, I only have the SHORT demo tough. It is like skate, but hockey.

I played TFU on easy (Apprentice?). I always start on that because you just never know how hard each level is. This game was too easy on easy. I've played others that kick my ass.

I'm going to play it again on a harder setting once I get the big screen set back up.

NHL 09 is worth the investment. I have never played a hockey game as good as this one.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones