• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's is the CoreZone

So I've noticed with the last Virgin mobile my account update I got this app what is it?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416151731818.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1416151731818.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 450
interestingly this "corezone apps seems to be completely missing from everything but the apps drawer. for example: settings > apps > all doesn't seem to show it, unless it's under some other name.

i also managed to get this after hammering on the icon and nothing happening:
Screenshot_2014-11-23-02-54-43.png

interesting that it popped on the screen like that rather then an app that would normally take up the full screen. And also how it doesn't use to system font either (maybe not that special, but still).

Upvote 0
this recently has appeared on mine, along with an amazon app, and something called "gadget guardian"...I just love that virgin is randomly adding apps to our phone without our knowledge...
These ads have been appearing on alot of devices from multiple carriers not just Virgin mobile. May be a way Google is working on changing things as they always do. The Guardian is just as good as lookout basically because it is lookout

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones