What's so great about the Seidio cases?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. SysAdmnWVU

SysAdmnWVU Member This Topic's Starter

The Seidio cases seem to be quite popular for Evo owners on this forum. Can somebody please explain to me what is so great about these cases that make them worth spending 3 times as much money on them vs. other cases?

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. tech1greek

tech1greek Active Member

Nothing. Well the one I had for Hero was good, durable and functional...however they are overpriced.

The Evo, I am on the second, the first scratched my phone and was loose, the second was tightly on, but the casing has started to fade and scratch off within a month of use. I really don't abuse anything I own, the only reason I use is a case to keep a device like new so when I go to sell it someone else can enjoy it.

Not too impressed for a $25+ price tag. Honestly an eBay $10 would be just as functional IMO.

I just ordered the Case-Mate "Barely There", we'll see how that one is.

SysAdmnWVU likes this.
  3. lembowski

lembowski Well-Known Member

Nothing special other than they came out fast and pissed many people off.

4. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member

The only noticeable differences between my Seidio cases and the cheaper ebay ones I have (I'm not saying all cases just my personal ones) are some of the cut outs are more user friendly on the Seidio. For example the cut out for the on/off button is slanted so it's a lot easier to access the button. Same goes for the volume button.

5. kmoon89

kmoon89 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about getting a Seidio case, but I'm not sure I want to spend $30 on a case if it'll wear out too soon. I just like them because they cover the entire phone's vulnerable areas like the corners and the bottom.

6. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Even though Seidio is more expensive then similar products, there is one thing that Seidio have in this forum that no other case manufacturer have. And that is Customer Service 2nd to none with-in these forum.

7. tracerit

tracerit Well-Known Member

my second revised seidio case fixed the squeaking and looseness from the first one but now this one is getting loose too. not too concerned since i have a piece of black tape holding it tight together now but it sucks when i want to take it off and use a 2700mah battery.

other than that, it feels really nice, excellent materials, and of course great customer service.

8. Drift King

Drift King Member

I have the revised Seidio cases on both of our EVO's and I can honestly say that they are well built, tough (no scratches or damage after a 3 ft. drop), still fits perfect after a month and a half, and their customer service is great!