1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

whats the best browser to use for the hero

Last Updated:

1. adz63

adz63 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ok i have tried dolphin and didnt really like it . i now have skyfire which is good for viewing flash but is really laggy and with the new facebook integration its really horrible ... is there any other browser that have flash support ? if not which is the fastest browser . i dont mind if it a paid or free app

Advertisement
  2. DaWeav

DaWeav Well-Known Member

Since I could not find anything that doesn't make the Hero lag, I just rooted the Hero and installed WiFi Tether so I now use Safari on the iPad as my web surfing solution, and all the equivalent iOS applications instead of installing Android apps on the underpowered Hero.

3. Beatlesfan

Beatlesfan Well-Known Member

You might want to try Opera(market) or firefox(google it, it's not in the market).

4. BookLover

BookLover Well-Known Member

I really like Opera Mini for surfing to read. It's very fast because the webpages are compressed on their servers before you get them on your phone. Lightning fast when compared to Dolphin or Skyfire.

Opera is quirky for posting to forums, though. I use it a lot to surf and post to this forum but have to take some specific actions before the post is accepted.