Whats the best Keyboard ????

Last Updated:

1. Ian_C

Ian_C Active Member This Topic's Starter

Whats your views ?

Advertisement
  2. d12bn

d12bn Well-Known Member

I've been looking around myself but don't see anything that would be a lot better. I just started trying the Hero compact qwerty keyboard and I really like it. Never tried it before but the larger keys work so much better for me.

3. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware the Hero could use a third party keyboard. Which ones even work????

4. Cruzer7

Cruzer7 New Member

Your options are:

*CooTek TouchPal (Had a Beta few months back, taken off Market; No word on a future release date; But, it was THE best keyboard I have ever used for WinMo)
    *Better Keyboard
    *ShapeWriter

5. NewbieX2

NewbieX2 Well-Known Member

I like the portrait qwerty on the Hero. The compact qwerty is VERY nice, but I'm not as fast as I am on the regular one. And I fine the landscape qwerty lags a bit for me. I'm fairly accurate with the portrait qwerty, what mistakes I make usually are successfully fixed by the auto correct, and I can go pretty quick with it, too.

6. QbanCgar

QbanCgar Active Member

it takes a lil gettin' used to w/ the touchscreen keyboard. i used to have the Instinct so i had a lil experience w/ touch screens. however i wish they had equipt the Hero w/ the same style slide-out keyboard a la the Touch Pro.